galaxy s2 rooting/new rom
I have a galaxy S2 SHW M250K phone. (this is a Korean version but am in Sri Lanka now) i wanted to root it and install new ICS Rom. because that is limited characters for SMS, do not work Radio and TV. i was doing following....
1. Rooted my phone ( M250K_insecure.tar ) with Odin 1.85
2. After that my phone won`t start, stuck on boot screen. power off and power on but same thing again.
3. i try to install - M250K_HOME_M250K.UC08.2152_CL226872_REV02_user_low _ship_source.jkh.tar.md5 ( with Odin 1.85 )
4. same thing. that was not work ( not installed ) error message in Odin " MD5 hash value is invalid " and stop installing.
5. my phone won`t start, stuck on boot screen.
Please help me to recover my phone.